Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-130 Instrument Panel Restoration - OT

Hello,

I know this is not air race related, but thought this might be a challenge to some, and help for me.

I recently obtained the pilot and co-pilot instrument panel from a KC-130F model.........148246.

Most of the gauges had been removed, but not all.

I was wondering if I posted some photos...............maybe I could get some help identifying the gauges that I would need to restore this panel.

Thanks in advance for any help...............

Jack

Re: C-130 Instrument Panel Restoration - OT

Try this:

Domain for Sale. FsStation.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Comment

I was a crew chief on C-130H's for a few years...many years ago. Post away and I'll help where I can. I used to the know the flight deck like the back of my hand. And it's surprising how much I still remember...once a member of the Herky Bird family...always a member. There was no mother like Mother MAC.

Lonnie

Comment

Lonnie,

Thanks.......................if you can email me at airrace2@aol.com I will send you some detailed hi-res photos of the panel.

Thanks.

jack

Comment

Hello - Here's a link to a huge (2048X1536) C-130 panel pic. If you view it full-size you can read most every instrument label.

C-130 panel

Comment

Originally posted by drmull
            Hello - Here's a link to a huge (2048X1536) C-130 panel pic. If you view it full-size you can read most every instrument label.

C-130 panel

That's cool. It brings back allot of memories. I did spent 5500 hard hrs looking at that panel in 6 years.

The only problem with it is all of the Hyd. gages are dicked up so the military pukes can read them.

Comment

Working...
            X