Mustang and Bearcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang and Bearcat

I saw a mustang and a bear cat (?) flying together heading north from San Jose towards San Francisco Saturday afternoon (2:25pm). The bear cat look a lot like Padue's racer, but I couldn't be 100% sure. The mustang was on the other side of the bear cat, so I couldn't make out details. No details were available from the SJC flight tracker site on who they were. About 30 minutes later, Dave Morss flew the same line in his Legacy heading towards San Carlos. It was a nice beginning to my work day/night.

Re: Mustang and Bearcat

Originally posted by Rangercurt
    I saw a mustang and a bear cat (?) flying together heading north from San Jose towards San Francisco Saturday afternoon (2:25pm). The bear cat look a lot like Padue's racer, but I couldn't be 100% sure. The mustang was on the other side of the bear cat, so I couldn't make out details. No details were available from the SJC flight tracker site on who they were. About 30 minutes later, Dave Morss flew the same line in his Legacy heading towards San Carlos. It was a nice beginning to my work day/night.
    Tempus Fugit and Tempus Fugit II perhaps?
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Re: Mustang and Bearcat

Pacific Dream Machines Expo is today at the Half Moon Bay Airport, they were probably headed there.

Comment

Working...
      X