No announcement yet.

WAY OFF TOPIC: BUT I NEED SOME HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAY OFF TOPIC: BUT I NEED SOME HELP!!!

Just like the title says, I need some help. I am starting up a small, part-time power washing business, FULL FORCE POWER WASH, LLC, and I need help with a business logo.

Now, given some of the unbelievable talents I have seen from some people on this board, and Wayne has given me permission to post this, can anyone help me out? I know that we are ALL strapped for time these days and a logo design takes a lot of time. I have an idea of what I want it to look like but after some preliminary designs, I might have to scrap my ideas. Also, the logo has to be in vector format so I can manipulate the size for various marketing outlets.

With that being said, I am giving whoever wants to help out, free reign over the design. I am prepared to pay for the final design logo, and that can be negotiated when it gets to that point, but for now, I would like to see what some of our board members can come up with. If I have trouble deciding between different designs, I might post them here to see what everyone thinks.

The best way for me to communicate is through e-mail.

mnavest@hotmail.com

You guys and gals have no idea how much I will appreciate anything that gets sent my way. I know how much time something like this can take but my creative juices are bone dry and I need HELP!!!

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing what can be produced!!!

Matt
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"
Working...
X