Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 into 1 exhaust

Howdy,

Does anyone out there have any 4 into 1 exhaust for sale that would work on a Formula One racer? I know this guy who's building an airplane and could sure use a good exhaust system.

Gary

Re: 4 into 1 exhaust

No, but I know a guy in Midland that could build you a set any way you wanted it. He has fabricated exhaust for everything from Top Fuel cars to 180 deg. road race headers. I'll see if i can find his contact info for you.

Comment

Hmmm, interesting. That information would be great. Thanks!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by retroaviation
        Howdy,

Does anyone out there have any 4 into 1 exhaust for sale that would work on a Formula One racer? I know this guy who's building an airplane and could sure use a good exhaust system.

Gary
        Go to www.burnsstainless.com and fill out their X-Design exhaust pipe form. They will give you an optimized header design for free. This was worth nearly as much speed on a Legacy as the Beluga mod.

To make it fit on your aircraft, go to the local off-road racing shop and pick up fiber covered heat riser flex tubing in the same diameter. Use this to do your mock up, then copy in metal.
        Eric Ahlstrom

Comment

Thanks Eric, great advice!

Gary

Comment

Working...
          X