A Little Birdy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Birdy.....

A little birdy is saying that the Unlimited Demo Air Races are coming back to Nellis this year, with a completely different marketing program.... hmmmmmm

Re: A Little Birdy.....

Good! Now all they need to do is take the "demo" part out.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEPTER
      Good! Now all they need to do is take the "demo" part out.
      As far as I know, a race which invloves prise money can not be allowed on a government institution like Nellis AFB. Since I live in Vegas, it's worth the trip up the 15 just to hear the racers.

Comment

every year at NAS north island they run vintage car races, used to be sponsored by chrysler., now its rolex. It's by invitation & the car has to have been a racer. I'm not sure about a pay out but they have awards & prizes awarded.

Comment

Be sure to let us know about dates please.. If they do it I'll be there!
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by RC Racer
            As far as I know, a race which invloves prise money can not be allowed on a government institution like Nellis AFB. Since I live in Vegas, it's worth the trip up the 15 just to hear the racers.
            That may be a "new" rule. From 1957 until sometime in the 80's, Laguna Seca paid plenty of money for professional races. Laguna Seca was on Ft Ord, an army base near the Monterey Peninsula. Sometime in the 80's, it was surplused, and became a Monterey County Park.

Dan Plunkett

Comment

Working...
            X