Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy

I got to enjoy some at the Casa Grande (Az.) Cactus Flyin, this past weekend . In addition to a very large turnout of very nice Vintage Gen.Aviation A/C, there were 2 Mustangs, "Cripes A Mighty", and an H model, # KN-987, also on hand, "Maniyak", and 2 Skyraiders..There was a T-28 traveling with the AD's. Also, Bob Odegaard was there, ( I only know that by reading his name on his jacket), but I dont know what, if anything, he was flying. .. A few more warbirds also did a low pass or 2, a Mustang, and another T 28. I think the last 2 were from the "Heritage Flight " training at DMAFB.. Altogether a nice weekend show...rgr...
    Last edited by RGRSTNDGBY; 03-10-2008, 08:10 PM. Reason: clarify

Re: Eye Candy

I believe Robert winters in the Phoenix area... Unsure if he has anything there that flies other than the Cessna twin he was flying for the TOR shoots as his "daily driver". Was there a stocky guy with him, gray short beard and hair???

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
      I believe Robert winters in the Phoenix area... Unsure if he has anything there that flies other than the Cessna twin he was flying for the TOR shoots as his "daily driver". Was there a stocky guy with him, gray short beard and hair???
      Now that you mention it, there was..

, also there was a "Bamboo Bomber, UC 78 I guess, but didnt catch sight of "Sky King"...rgr...

Comment

Any signs of the Galloping Ghost? I believe they are working on her there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RGRSTNDGBY
          Now that you mention it, there was..

, also there was a "Bamboo Bomber, UC 78 I guess, but didnt catch sight of "Sky King"...rgr...
          That prolly would have been Rob Challens, one of the EP's from TOR...

I said Cessna twin... not Twin Cessna...

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by BJH
            Any signs of the Galloping Ghost? I believe they are working on her there somewhere.
            No sign of GG, I meant to take a stroll over to Goshawks hanger, and see if I could peek inside, but just didnt get it done...rgr...

Comment

[QUOTE=AAFO_WSagar]That prolly would have been Rob Challens, one of the EP's from TOR...

I said Cessna twin... not Twin Cessna...

Oh, you must mean Clydes heretofore unknown twin, Clara, no sign of her either ...rgr...

Comment

Originally posted by RGRSTNDGBY
                Oh, you must mean Clydes heretofore unknown twin, Clara, no sign of her either ...rgr...
                Ewe got it!!

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X