Planes you've never seen before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes you've never seen before...

In truth, you'll recognize the Boeing BWB (blended wing body), but the others are clearly...unique, to say the least.

Enjoy!

link:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Planes you've never seen before...

Found this after watching the above.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Re: Planes you've never seen before...

Originally posted by Ken from PG
      Found this after watching the above.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia2OE2Amvj0
      Hey ya bum....

(however much I personally enjoy them!) The only "problem" with all this "instant gratification" via web cams, phone cams.. etc etc.. is that they documents moments, which, otherwise, would be experienced only by those fortunate enough to have been present when said events took place... What YOU see with your eyes happens, then it is gone. What can be captured on film/video can become evidence....

The problem then begins when the "bean counters" .... (is there a better phrase?) start getting pressure from their bosses via these bits of video evidence, and the questions then begin being asked... "what to hell is going on out there!!!!?" "do we need to do something?"

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE these shared videos and the moments of vicarous pleasure they deliver... and I'd love to have an unending supply of them deliveried to my desktop!!!!!!!

I only hope that, in the end, they don't fuel the deskbound warriors of the world and add to their arsenal of of weapons in the "if it's fun, it can't be work" view of things....

PS.. ALL of this may be more relavant to *our* little place in the aviation world than you'd ever think!

But, then, as at least one reader has opined.. "I'm not a Pilot".. what in hell could I POSSIBLY know about the big picture..

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X