Sunday Reno Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Reno Pictures

I am finally done with my Reno pictures. Next stop, GML.
    The rest can be found here, again be sure to view them as image size “original”
    Sunday pictures http://www.pbase.com/jarrodeu/reno07sunday
    Rest of the week http://www.pbase.com/jarrodeu/reno2007

Jarrod

Last edited by jarrodeu; 02-21-2008, 08:37 PM.

Re: Sunday Reno Pictures

Some color pictures turned B&W.

Jarrod

Comment

Darn nice work! Thanks for sharing.
      _________
      -Matt
      Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Your work improves every time you post Jarrod

Anthony
        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Well worth the wait.
          Outstanding Stuff

Comment

Love the first shot, sometimes it pays to be on the shady side of the airplane.

Comment

Beautiful work Jarrod! I particularly like the close up shots in the pits.
              John Clark

Comment

Well Tim -- The shady side works if one has practiced and worked out the exposure issues! Perfectly done here...

Thanks Jarrod!

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
                  Well Tim -- The shady side works if one has practiced and worked out the exposure issues! Perfectly done here...

Thanks Jarrod!

Neal
                  I thought that was what the delete button was for?

Comment

Hey Jarrod those are some awesome pictures you have there.
                    I was looking at this picture http://www.pbase.com/jarrodeu/image/93260398 and I didn’t know if anyone noticed but those are brand new nose bowls that Mike just purchased prior to Reno. If you look at this picture taken by Mark Johnston >>admin edit: removed link RARA requires prior permission for any linking to their site and this one was not working anyway due to coding which prevents it on their site<< you can see how the old ones had patches where the nose bowl was cracking and also note that the internal structure is open and not very aerodynamic. I believe Mike got the new ones from Aero Trader in Chino and from what I’ve heard they were NOS. When Mike took the Tigercat to Oshkosh in 07 he was dinged by the judges for the old patched bowls.
                    Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
                      Lol, took me a while to figure out what to do with it, good thing I shot it in RAW.

Thanks guys,
                      Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
                        Hey Jarrod those are some awesome pictures you have there.
                        I was looking at this picture http://www.pbase.com/jarrodeu/image/93260398 and I didn’t know if anyone noticed but those are brand new nose bowls that Mike just purchased prior to Reno. If you look at this picture taken by Mark Johnston >>admin edit: removed link RARA requires prior permission for any linking to their site and this one was not working anyway due to coding which prevents it on their site<< you can see how the old ones had patches where the nose bowl was cracking and also note that the internal structure is open and not very aerodynamic. I believe Mike got the new ones from Aero Trader in Chino and from what I’ve heard they were NOS. When Mike took the Tigercat to Oshkosh in 07 he was dinged by the judges for the old patched bowls.
                        Jason, RARA does not require any permission to link to airrace.org from another site.

They do not provide outgoing links FROM airrace.org TO other sites except to sponsors.

The code that prevents hot-linking of images was finally done after many cases of people posting my photos on their own sites and stealing RARA's bandwidth without having the courtesy to ask first. I know this makes it hard to provide a pointer to any particular image in the galleries, and that is unfortunate.

Regards,

Mark Johnston

Comment

Originally posted by markj
                          Jason, RARA does not require any permission to link to airrace.org from another site.

They do not provide outgoing links FROM airrace.org TO other sites except to sponsors.

The code that prevents hot-linking of images was finally done after many cases of people posting my photos on their own sites and stealing RARA's bandwidth without having the courtesy to ask first. I know this makes it hard to provide a pointer to any particular image in the galleries, and that is unfortunate.

Regards,

Mark Johnston
                          Sorry Mark, I should know better. It won't happen again.
                          Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
                            Sorry Mark, I should know better. It won't happen again.
                            It is absolutely not a problem - when this kind of link is followed, it just redirects the visitor to the airrace.org home page. No harm done whatsoever.

Regards,

Mark J.

Comment

Originally posted by markj

Regards,

Mark Johnston
                              Hi Mark, that's good to know. From my previous understanding of policy, this is a change...

Thanks for the info!

Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                              X