THANKS - 'Tenacious B' !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS - 'Tenacious B' !!!

A VERY BIG THANKS to Bob Button & Family, and the Voodoo Crew for your fantastic Holiday announcement to air racing fans about your exciting modification plans for Race #5 - TOTALLY AWESOME (Size LG)!!!

Your team's enduring determination, competitive spirit & colorful style (- thru thick & thin), has been inspiring. Team Voodoo's genuine fan appeal & approachability makes you guys winners no matter what.

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR & mucho extra airspeed to Go for Gold in 2008!

Here's 8 archive pics to share, in appreciation. GOOD LUCK to TEAM VOODOO - FLY FAST! DBD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BuckyD; 01-08-2008, 12:53 AM.

Re: THANKS - 'Tenacious B' !!!

Ditto! Can't wait to see her in full race trim in '09! Meanwhile, here's a video of Bob's Sunday morning test flight at R2K07! Enjoy, Peas

Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
      Ditto! Can't wait to see her in full race trim in '09!
      Boil off and stock canopy for '08. Has that been done before?

Comment

Originally posted by SCEPTER
        Boil off and stock canopy for '08. Has that been done before?
        Close, Anson Johnson's scoopless Race 45:

P-51 Mustang Survivors: Survivor Home. World War II, North American P-51A, P-51B, P-51C, P-51D, P-51H, F-51D, F-51H Mustang survivor in civilian ownership
        Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
        World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Cool. looks like wing radiators. Isn't that one in the new calender?

Comment

Bob and crew are da bomb!

Hey am I having an optical delusion or is the right wing longer in the next to last shot? I looks like more aileron on that side...
            Bill Garnett
            InterstellarDust
            Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

I think its great we'll get to see Voodoo scoopless one year and then scoopless plus turtledeck the year after. It means we have to shoot all new photos two years in a row, which should be more than enough justification to buy all new (and totally unnecessary) digital photo equipment in '08 or '09.
              Attached Files
              No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
              http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

I like your way of thinking Robert!!! When the "un-necessary" becomes absolute necessity.

Bucky, you must've been standing right next to me for the shot with the unpainted elevators......PRS 06???
                Attached Files
                "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by sierra fox
                  I like your way of thinking Robert!!! When the "un-necessary" becomes absolute necessity.

Bucky, you must've been standing right next to me for the shot with the unpainted elevators......PRS 06???
                  No - My photo: Wed. 9/14/05 - Pylon 7 - Start of Qualification Run (Lap 1). DBD

Comment

Originally posted by Bill@Interstell
                    Bob and crew are da bomb!

Hey am I having an optical delusion or is the right wing longer in the next to last shot? I looks like more aileron on that side...
                    Just illusion, wing dihedral makes it look that way. Notice the two aileron linkage bubbles on each wing. The clip is at the same place on both tips.......
                    Last edited by t-dub; 01-09-2008, 10:49 AM.
                    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by sierra fox
                      Uh, ailerons...

Comment

Working...
                      X