Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team SteadFast Webstore is Finally ONLINE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team SteadFast Webstore is Finally ONLINE!

We finally got the webstore online and edited to correctly show our stock. We paypal so the transaction is really easy. If sales go well then we will restock the black shirts and longsleeves. Nearing June, we will look at bringing out more than just one shirt for the 2008 Race season. We probably will not have the variety that we did last year due to the hassle factor.
    Right now we have a pretty decent selection of shirts for men and women and Thong underwear or boyshort panties. We are sitting on a pretty good sized inventory and we need to sell it. Just remember that every sale we make, 100% goes to the furthering of a great cause, "AIR RACING".
    Thanks

STEADFAST

Last edited by Whiteside; 12-30-2007, 03:35 PM.

Re: Team SteadFast Webstore is Finally ONLINE!

Need models for the thong (is it just me but does everything seem to cost more these days?)
    Call me old fashion but I would prefer a woman model (male speaking)for the thong.

Comment

Originally posted by bent
      Need models for the thong (is it just me but does everything seem to cost more these days?)
      Call me old fashion but I would prefer a woman model (male speaking)for the thong.
      I agree with you on the model but unfortunately, Team Steadfast are too busy working on the airplane to find anyone willing to be the guinea pig for that one...

Important to remember on pricing, every item you buy from a race team, *IF* they can manage to sell enough to actually make a profit, goes back into the team to make getting to Reno possible.

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

So you don't think Wayne would be good as a model for the thong??

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
          So you don't think Wayne would be good as a model for the thong??
          Hey, I submitted my portfolio to Will but....

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne didn't Pacific Flyer have models for their yearly bathing suit calendar? Maybe they would lend one.Do you have any connections with PF?
            Lockheed Bob

Comment

Maybe one (or more?) of the models could be adorned in Steadfast "Gear" for the PF photoshoot.

Comment

Thanks to all who have ordered, keep them coming in!
                Will Whiteside

Comment

Working...
                X