2007 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 review

Here are some shots from various location throughout the 2007 season!

Fuddy Duddy at POF, note the grin on the nose gunner's face.... Not sure who he is but i'd guess a WWII vet. God Bless these men!

Enjoy
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Re: 2007 review

And a few more from POF!

1.Brian in Argonaut, luckiest shot i've ever had, from the parking lot. You should'a heard my wife scream......OMG!!!!! he was way too low

2.Glacier Girl lift's off. Note Steve putting on his gloves, no hands on the stick!!!!

3.Lady Alice shortly after take off
    Attached Files
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

The vet in the nose gunner position is Wilbur Richardson. He's a museum volunteer and a WWII vet. Wilbur did 30 missions in 79 days as a ball turret gunner in the European theater. He was hit with flak on his 30th mission. He's a great man, and if you have the opportunity, you should visit with him. He's at the museum, by the B-17 most weekends.

Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by wardog
        The vet in the nose gunner position is Wilbur Richardson. He's a museum volunteer and a WWII vet. Wilbur did 30 missions in 79 days as a ball turret gunner in the European theater. He was hit with flak on his 30th mission. He's a great man, and if you have the opportunity, you should visit with him. He's at the museum, by the B-17 most weekends.

Cindy
        Thanks Cindy

Comment

Tiger and Dan Martin and Shafter!
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X