Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacay of Speed Calenadars... 2007 Final Thrust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacay of Speed Calenadars... 2007 Final Thrust!

Wow.. Like for all of us, it's, for me, it's been a hell of a holiday season! Hurricane winds, floods, landslides... inablity to get home due to road outages.. WoW...!

As I'm sitting here looking at the latest order for the 2007 Legacy of Speed calendars in my in-box...

And almost readly to head home for the first time in a month!.. I've got four calendar orders to fill before I head home and about a half-box of the '08 calendars in my "to be packed" list before I finally head out to the coast till the new-year rolls in!

As-far-as-I-know**** this "last" box we have in our possession, is, indeed, the LAST box for the '08 calendar run!

I'd have to count but I think we have maybe 20, at most, left.. along with about a half box of pristine '07 calendars (FOR SURE THE LAST OF THAT PRINTING!) and a half-box of shipping damaged '07 calendars (corner bent)...

I'll tell ya' what... I'd REALLY like to get these calendars SOLD and SHIPPED B4 the NewYear dawns!!!!!!!!!!

I owe the producers.... not a problem, I can ship them back.. from there, I know not where they'd wind up...

But how bout we have a new-year's-press and we get these suckers outta my hands, into YOUR hands and into the anals of the history or air racing!

2008 Legacy of Speed Calendars are already in design phase..

Can we get these boxes that reside in my old Chevy and entry hallway out to your before the new year dawns!!!

Let's give it a try!!!!!!!!!!!

LEGACY OF SPEED AIR RACE CALENDARS

Orders of 3 calendars of more will receive USPS priority shipping at no extra cost!

What can I say.. I'm a writer/photographer.. NOT a salesman!!!

"We got to move these color TV's!!!!!!!"

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Just Four 2008's left!

Well... looks like we'll get this done... four left and I'm on the way to the post office in about a half hour!

AFAIK, these ARE the last four of these left, anywhere....

Somebody oughtta grab these B4 I head out....

Thanks for the very positive response to the 2008 Legacy of Speed Calendars!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Legacay of Speed Calenadars... 2007 Final Thrust!

We have ONE 2008 calendar left.. I have to do errands and don't have time to modify the page that the calendar orders are on.. If anyone wants this last one, let me know via PM...

Wow.. .what a run!

Now if we can just get the rest of the '07's out the door!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X