MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Warmest Christmas Wishes from Alaska to Everyone in Air Racing - The World's Fastest Motorsport!

Have a Very Cool Yule & A Happy & Prosperous New Year too! FLY SAFE!!!

CHEERS!

Don (Bucky) & Linda Dawson /Aviation Arts Unlimited
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BuckyD; 12-25-2007, 04:11 PM.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Yes - merry xmas everyone

"Warmest Christmas Wishes from Alaska" - that would seem to be an oxymoron... is Alaska ever warm?

j/k Bucky
    Mark K....

Comment

Yes, Capt. K - every once in awhile- the old Klondike well-digger's kazoo thaws-out (+ 'G-L-O-B-A-L W-A-R-M-I-N-G', doncha know?) DBD
      Last edited by BuckyD; 12-25-2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyD
        Yes, Capt. K - every once in awhile- the old Klondike well-digger's kazoo thaws-out (+ 'G-L-O-B-A-L W-A-R-M-I-N-G', doncha know?) DBD
        Last edited by BuckyD; 12-25-2007, 10:20 PM.
        Mark K....

Comment

Global warming huh, is that why I finally had to buy an ice scraper here in sunny SoCal? We've had morning temps in the 20s all through December.

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Bucky, if you're still reading, thanks for posting. Great shot.
          No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
          http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Well said LOL. Rad

Comment

Well, not meaning to get into a scientific discussion on the causes of climate change and the inevitable end results of which won't be seen for a number of years - I do agree with Bucky. A look at the glacier retreat world wide is a hint of things to come, and they are not shrinking because it's getting colder

Bucky & I are old friends... and we like polking fun at each other. Nothing really more was meant by it all
              Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by ignomini
                Global warming huh, is that why I finally had to buy an ice scraper here in sunny SoCal? We've had morning temps in the 20s all through December.

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Bucky, if you're still reading, thanks for posting. Great shot.
                shoot,all these years i thought i was a democrat.
                i agree with the republican statement as i have for years.
                whats that make me?

Comment

Ah, "What price speed". What a great airplane. Too bad she is no longer with us.

Comment

Working...
                  X