Merry Christmas from Voodoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas from Voodoo

Bob Button wanted to give everyone a Christmas gift of a video showing the latest modification to Voodoo. We have posted the video on the Voodoo web site. From Bob, the Voodoo Crew, Darren and I have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dan www.voodooairracing.com

Re: Merry Christmas from Voodoo

Fantastic video, thanks for that post.

Comment

SWEET!! Another scoop-less Mustang! I love the warbirds but, I really like the highly modified stuff. The ultimate hot-rods!!!! Can't wait to see her finished and charging for the GOLD!!!!!
      Last edited by hm66sk; 12-25-2007, 04:09 PM.
      "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

This is cool news. Now if we could get Stiletto back we'd really be cooking. Its almost like going scoopless is the hot thing for 2008. After how many years of no scoopless ones, suddenly we have 2. Has someone discovered something thats being closely guarded that makes this oh so cool mod worth doing? I think Stiletto was on to something, but was retired before things could be fully sorted out. Only time will tell. Have the wings on Voodoo been heavily clipped, or are they the "ideal" size? It will be interesting to see the difference in speed between Galloping Ghost and Voodoo, as (to the casual observer) they are similar, and both will be scoopless.

Will

Comment

Now the question remains, who will the pilot be?

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR
            This is cool news. Now if we could get Stiletto back we'd really be cooking. Its almost like going scoopless is the hot thing for 2008. After how many years of no scoopless ones, suddenly we have 2. Has someone discovered something thats being closely guarded that makes this oh so cool mod worth doing? I think Stiletto was on to something, but was retired before things could be fully sorted out. Only time will tell. Have the wings on Voodoo been heavily clipped, or are they the "ideal" size? It will be interesting to see the difference in speed between Galloping Ghost and Voodoo, as (to the casual observer) they are similar, and both will be scoopless.

Will

Voodoo is clipped at a production break just like Strega, Dago etc. The Ghost has more wing clip, but I am not sure of exact dimensions.

Comment

Just like to thank Bob Button and his crew for making air racing extra exciting for the fans. They are the salt of the earth.

John

Comment

All I can say is wow! I've not been around Reno long enough to see a scoopless Mustang in the air. Can't wait. As for retirement, Mr. Button, it's your toy, play with it as you see fit.
                No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
                http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

I'm very excited for the Voodoo team, and will be rooting for them as always. I love Mr. Button's all out attitude. Thanks!

Comment

I think the scoop-less Voodoo with racing canopy will look like this.
                    Wow!

taichi

Attached Files

Comment

Oh my... that is gonna be HOT!

Nice Tachi! Thanks for sharing!

Wayne
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by taichi
                        I think the scoop-less Voodoo with racing canopy will look like this.
                        Wow!

taichi

http://www.taichiunlimiteddrawings.com
                        SCHWEEEET!!!!
                        "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Taichi you are tha man!!!
                          Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Working...
                          X