Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad attitude for sale

Re: Bad attitude for sale

I have heard that the Two of Hearts have sold their plane. Is this true?

Comment

Two of Hearts has been sold. The race engine is off and the airshow engine is going back on this week. It will be delivered to the new owner in the owner in the next few weeks, weather permitting.

We have a tractor / trailer race rig for sale if anyone is interested.

chip

Comment

Is 22's new owner not going to race at all?

Comment

As for #22. Mary can fly any of the classes. How about "Voodoo" or?
          Lockheed Bob

Comment

I'm not sure the new owner wants to be identified at this point. He is a current racer in the class and plans to continue racing. I'm not sure if his plans are to add an additional racer or to use 22 in place of his current machine or a combination of the two.

As for Mary and the team you never know what will come next. It has been as extremely demanding schedule over the past 10 years. We have done somewhere between 12 to 15 air shows a year along with the air races. Testing at times has required the airplane, along with crew, to make a trip to the high desert, usually during the pylon school; very expensive in both time and money, additional trip from Tennessee.

The level of competition is very demanding to say the least. I have to say though that the T-6 class is some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with and consider it an honor to be included in their ranks. Although the class has had its ups and downs, it is getting better and better and I hope it continues.

I think Mary has considered an unlimited and may be talking to a team, but, that I know of is not lock in to anything at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear about Bad Attitude and Risky Business. Those guys were a class act. Hopefully they can work something out and be back.

chip

Comment

Well it is good to get the update. But very disappointing, though. I hope Mary continues to race. She is an inspiration to women aviation fans and to women aviation...period. I'll be looking for her next year, whatever she is flying. Keep us race fans posted. The very best to all of you in racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Race 22 mech
                I think Mary has considered an unlimited and may be talking to a team, but, that I know of is not lock in to anything at the moment.
                It would be great to see Mary racing an unlimited!

Comment

Working...
                X