Breitling ads, which plane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling ads, which plane?

here in the UK there is a Breitling ad running at present in magazines with a picture of what looks like a Fury, any ideas whose it is- or is it a Corsair ( I haven't got the ad in front of me as I write
    Can't wait for September my first trip to the U.S and Reno!!! as Warren Millar says do it this year or you'll be one year older when you finally do!

Re: Breitling ads, which plane?

If I remember correctly it is Bad Attitude, not certain though as I don't have the ad in front of me. http://www.unlimitedair.com/

Jarrod

Comment

There is also another Breitling add with a polished mustang i see occasionally in newsweek. I was wondering which mustang that is also.

Comment

We have several billboards in Detroit with Czechmate and Risky Business.

Comment

There is also a fantastic Breitling TV ad aimed at the holiday market with about 30 seconds or so of Reno action. Some great scenes. Thanks Breitling!

Comment

Originally posted by brat68
            There is also another Breitling add with a polished mustang i see occasionally in newsweek. I was wondering which mustang that is also.
            If it's the same ad I've seen, I believe it's Precious Metal. You can tell by the six prop blades.
            Mark Johnson
            Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

The one I've seen has Bad Attitude and a polished Mustang that I figured was the P-51 formerly known as The Healer. (the caption simply says "unlimited air racing, reno, nevada" (sic) (it's in Flying magazine's January '08 issue, page 9 for those of you who haven't found it yet.)

I've also seen the Precious Metal one, but I agree it's easy to tell that it is PM.

Comment

You are correct!!! We towed them both out for an early morning shoot for them......Bad Attitude and "The Healer" ........ John F. from the crew took great care in getting the work done.
                Randy Rheinschild
                www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Originally posted by rwflyboy
                  You are correct!!! We towed them both out for an early morning shoot for them......Bad Attitude and "The Healer" ........ John F. from the crew took great care in getting the work done.
                  The Healer is absolutely, positively stunning. Nicely done.
                  _________
                  -Matt
                  Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

such a fabulous car..i would love to have it..
                    This citrix certification courses.

Comment

Working...
                    X