Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Help????

Hello All & Happy Holidays,

I'm trying to get my husband the ultimate gift for his 40th birthday! He's a great guy, and loves air racing. He's been attending the Reno Air Races for many, many years and has studied on the Rare Bear and Lyle Shelton for many years.
    A few years ago, while at the Reno Air Races, my husband and I and some friends were standing around looking at the plane while some folks were getting there picture taken in the plane at the hangar, a crew person asked me if I would like to get in it. My husband in total "OMIGOD" looking form, said, "go do it".! So I did, and it was fun, but I feel that he should have been the one to sit in the rare bear. After I stepped out of the plane, our friends were like "that was amazing...not everyone gets to sit in that." Yes, I know it was a great experience, but I would have rather had my husband do it. Also, as I was walking up to the plane, I did say to my husband, "let me tell them that you would like to do it and he said no, because they only let sponsors in the plane."
    Please call if you know how I can call Lyle Shleton. No Joke!

Re: Can Anyone Help????

Check your private messages. RG
    Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
    RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Working...
    X