OT: Thank an AG Pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Thank an AG Pilot

Since there has been some talk about Air & Space Mag. lately I wanted to say there is a great article about AG operations in the March 2007 issue. There is even a quote and a small bit about Gary Hubler in there. He crop dusted at night !

Next time you are out to eat and enjoy what your eating or at the grocery store and finding what you want remember to thank an AG pilot.
    They trained me and they continue to teach me every time we fly together: I have the upmost respect for these people.

Several make up the sport we love and Gary was a fine representative of the profession.

Re: OT: Thank an AG Pilot

Amen to that!

http://cropdusters.biz/ <==worth a look!
    Red
    chanting...400+

Comment

Al Goss of "Warlock" fame is another night time AG duster with many hours doing it. Happy Thanksgiving to all on this Forum plus our military forces worldwide.
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

I worked for the Solano County Agricultural Commissioner from 1978 to 1986. I observed many Ag pilots plying their trade and they were amazing pilots. Great skills and ba*** of Iron. God bless Gary Hubler!

Frank C.

Comment

We miss Gary very much around here.

Comment

To think Gary almost quit flying after his brother was killed. Strange how thinks work out sometimes. I would like for all the race and the AG guys to know I appreciate them continuing to do what they do.

Comment

Working...
            X