R-4360 on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-4360 on youtube

Hey all, just found this vid on Youtube, kinda boring for the first couple of minutes, but gets better at the end, also love the soundtrack to it.....
    I was wondering what the crank shaft on a twenty-eight cylinder radial engine looked like. While visiting the Hiller Aviation Museum I found a powered cutaw...
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Re: R-4360 on youtube

I wish people shooting video would quit using the high shutter speeds. It's hard to watch when an engine is running and the props standing still!
    "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Originally posted by hm66sk
      I wish people shooting video would quit using the high shutter speeds. It's hard to watch when an engine is running and the props standing still!

Wow!! You answered a question I had about the video from my S3. I agree, there is something wrong with the sound of engine running while the prop is moving so very very slow. At least now I know what causes it.

Lonnie

PS: Never said I knew much about photography

Comment

unfortunately that is the downside to using a digital still camera for video in that the metering will use faster capture rates, although with the s3, it maybe set at 15fps which you can change in the function menu to 30fps for a smoother frame capture
        race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Working...
        X