Tom Cruise & Robert Converse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cruise & Robert Converse

Does Tom Cruise still have a P51? Name & where is it kept? Also who bought Huntress III? Did it go overseas?
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Tom Cruise & Robert Converse - yes and I didn't know he sold huntress

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob
    Does Tom Cruise still have a P51? Name & where is it kept? Also who bought Huntress III? Did it go overseas?

Comment

Re: Tom Cruise & Robert Converse

I,m sorry. Was there an answer there Jet? Please tell me where Cruise is flying. I wish to be in another country.

Comment

Yes he does,
        P-51 Mustang Survivors: Survivor Home. World War II, North American P-51A, P-51B, P-51C, P-51D, P-51H, F-51D, F-51H Mustang survivor in civilian ownership

Comment

Yes he does, and it's at Van Nuys as previously said. Tom may be flying a Twin Mustang in the not too distant future, if the Air Force and CAF ever get the ownership issue resolved. I've heard that Tom wants to get into more warbirds in the future.

Comment

Huntress III was sold to Germany and should be flying by now.

T J

Comment

yes and I didnt know.....

LOL!
              Tom has his P-51 armed so he can protect the earth from ZENU!

Originally posted by beachboss
              I,m sorry. Was there an answer there Jet? Please tell me where Cruise is flying. I wish to be in another country.

Comment

Think I read in AIR Comics that Tom Cruise's-51 was called "Dakota Kid"...and Matt Jackson did the delivery after Mystery Aire(Dwight Thorn) did the motor, That was SHORTLY before his divorce...D.
                The question is..

would you rather be married to Melanie Griffith or have a P-51?

Comment

Originally posted by David E. Wells
                  Think I read in AIR Comics that Tom Cruise's-51 was called "Dakota Kid"...and Matt Jackson did the delivery after Mystery Aire(Dwight Thorn) did the motor, That was SHORTLY before his divorce...D.
                  The question is..

would you rather be married to Melanie Griffith or have a P-51?
                  Did'nt he rename it "Kiss Me Kate?" I'll take the 51 thanks
                  "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by David E. Wells
                    ...The question is..would you rather be married to Melanie Griffith or have a P-51?
                    No wonder she divorced Tom. He couldn't even remember her name was Nicole.
                    Robert Stanley -Strega fan since '86

Comment

In regards to Tom C they both cost a lot of money to operate but the P51 would probably cost less in the long run & besides the value of the plane just keeps going up.
                      Lockheed Bob

Comment

Nicole...Melanie...they all look the same to me, I'd rather be Kissed by Kate...D.

Comment

Nicole...Melanie...they all look the same to me, I'd rather be Kissed by Kate...D.
                          Either clean your glasses or go and get your eyes checked ASAP.

Compairing Nicole to Melanie is like looking at a Seafury and calling it a Mustang.

While they both have thier good qualities, nice lines, sound great. The Mustang is just so much more sleek, and fast, while the Seafury is more... bodatious.

Dont get me wrong, Kate is nice too if you like a T-6

Wolfee

Comment

Now watch it,there are a lot of T6/SNJ folks around including one female that looks & flys pretty good.
                            Lockheed Bob

Comment

Maybe Wolfee was referring to the Texan II, it bears more similarity; newer model, more complex, expensive to acquire, expensive to maintain, whines like a turbine, deosn't perform much better than the original.

Comment

Working...
                              X