• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of Weekend's Activities...

More to come tomorrow after school...
    Trey

Re: Preview of Weekend's Activities...

Hey, I know what that is............................it's a bird immitating a Mustang. Can't wait to see the rest.

Dave

Comment

Two, you're stacking too high.

Comment

Randy, as soon as you get your Mustang, we're gonna make you the I.G. of the formation group.
        VL

Comment

Originally posted by MLenoch
          Randy, as soon as you get your Mustang, we're gonna make you the I.G. of the formation group.
          VL
          Translation: Hacker, until you're actually flying a Mustang, keep your opinions to yourself!!

Comment

BINGO!!
            (At least you are thinking right.........'when I get'!! We do need more Mustang pilots.)
            VL

Comment

Gentlemen, am I going to have to seperate you?

Allrighty, here we go again!

Saturday started out at Indianapolis International, where my dad, Frank Strickler, Jim Carlson and I were in Tom Wood's hangar, doin' a bit of hangar flying. Then the time came for our departure, and this wasn't an airline we were departing in... Frank and Jim hopped in Mr. Wood's P-51 while dad and I strapped in the T-6. Our mission: eat chilli at Shelbyville Municipal airport. Being the goal-oriented pilots we are, we took to the skies in search of the one thing that keeps us going, FOOD.

The day was capped off for me, as dad let me drive the boat from up front, as I lead a 4-ship from Shelbyville to Mount Comfort, in search of, BARBEQUE (seems to be a re-occuring goal here...)

I led a flight of Frank in the Mustang, a Rocket (Jim Winings') and an RV (Paul McCord). I was pretty proud of myself, leading the flight into MQJ, there was a formation fly-in, so dad also re-newed his cards...

I drove up front Sunday, but there aren't any pictures for that, so without any more waiting, the pictures

Indy Ground...

Messing around with prop-blur's...

And I HAVE to do a self-portrait, here's me going through a loop...

Hope you liked my pics...

Trey

Comment

Nice pictures! I especially like the one third from the bottom...you can see the plane's shadows on the ground.

Comment

Those pictures are fantastic. Were you using a blue filter for a couple of those? Nice work.

Will

Comment

Excellent pictures, Trey. Keep posting!!
                    VL

Comment

Thank you Trey -- Your photographs are always a pleasure! Please keep posting this stuff...

Neal

Comment

Working...
                      X