Anybody have a line on the LONGPICS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have a line on the LONGPICS?

We would love to know how to get ahold of him? One of his buds lives close to Santa Rosa I think in Healdsburg.
    Thanks
    Will
    whiteside@aol.com

Re: Anybody have a line on the LONGPICS?

Here it is for longpics:
    John 707-975-6354

Comment

Hey Will....I am posting the link below you requested for the Reno panoramic photos...hope its okay with Wayne....It was nice talking with you and hope to chat again soon....John

Comment

Originally posted by hartmann352
        Hey Will....I am posting the link below you requested for the Reno panoramic photos...hope its okay with Wayne....It was nice talking with you and hope to chat again soon....John

http://www.norcalantiques.com/renoraces/index.html
        That's pretty cool... how you doing that? Tripod, pan, stitch?

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Its tripod with stitching, but the stitching programs do not get everything right so much Photoshop work is also incorporated...in panoramics like last years flightline shot, many of the subjects are added via Photoshop as not all the activity shown in that shot took place at the same time...Over the years we kept taking regular photos at Reno, but they never captured what it felt like being there....these seem to come close....Many more are on the way and most of the 2007 pans are not completed versions...Also we will add a bunch from the Gathering of Mustang Legends ....Thanks for the thumbs up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hartmann352
            Its tripod with stitching, but the stitching programs do not get everything right so much Photoshop work is also incorporated...in panoramics like last years flightline shot, many of the subjects are added via Photoshop as not all the activity shown in that shot took place at the same time...Over the years we kept taking regular photos at Reno, but they never captured what it felt like being there....these seem to come close....Many more are on the way and most of the 2007 pans are not completed versions...Also we will add a bunch from the Gathering of Mustang Legends ....Thanks for the thumbs up!!!
            However you do it... kewl stuff!

Pretty soon, (after Pacific Flyer puts out their GML issue) we're gonna do an "extravaganza" here from the event... Paintboy and I went, I know he got a lot of similar shots, + a lot that were from his unique angles (he gets REALLY low for statics)

That was an event of the century and we would really like to see it get as much "ink" as possible!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X