Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is that Mustang Crash Video from Youtube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is that Mustang Crash Video from Youtube?

Did anyone save the Lodi Black Mustang botched landing video. Not on YouTube anymore. I'd like to have a copy of it.
    Thanks,
    Will

Re: Where is that Mustang Crash Video from Youtube?

Try this link. If not I have it.

Comment

the sad part is thats Bob Loves old plane and deserves better than that..

(sigh)

Comment

Thanks, got it!
        WW

Comment

In past years, I would enjoy the somewhat frequent low level passes over Galt from that Mustang prior to final. It's interesting to listen to the lady in the backround calling the pilot "Bob Bigley." I recall the plane was owned and flown by Bill Daus (I think I have that name correct) - and it was called the not so Jolly Roger anymore.

A tribute to its prior life: I still have a litho of "Bernie's Bo" which was painted after Bob Love's passing when Russ Francis owned her.
          Robert Stanley -Strega fan since '86

Comment

Somewhere, I heard that the lady was the wife of the passenger. This goes along with info that Bill Daus still owns the plane. But who knows.

P-51 Mustang Survivors: Survivor Home. World War II, North American P-51A, P-51B, P-51C, P-51D, P-51H, F-51D, F-51H Mustang survivor in civilian ownership

The warbird registry follows the history of all North American Aviation P-51 Mustangs that survived military service.
            Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
            Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Working...
            X