Jason Somes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Somes

I meet and raced with Jason Somes at Reno. We both took the "Gold" in our classes at Tunica. When I was walking back to my pit in '05 after a brifing in the RARA hangar three pilots fell into lock-step cadence (by accident) Sanders, Somes, & Campau. Jason squinting into the scorching rising sun realised and pointed out the fact that the only three pilots that would ever be "Tunica Gold winners" were point A to point B sholder to sholder together. Go figure? I mourn the "07 losses. I am thankful one great guy made it out OK. God Speed Jason!
    Mystical Power

Re: Jason Somes revised w/spell check

I met and raced with Jason Somes at Reno. We both took the "Gold" in our classes at Tunica. When I was walking back to my pit in '05 after a briefing at O-dark thirty in the RARA hangar three pilots fell into lock-step cadence (by accident) Sanders, Somes, & Campau. Jason squinting into the scorching rising sun realized and pointed out the fact that the only three pilots that would ever be "Tunica Gold winners" were point A to point B shoulder to shoulder together. Go figure? I mourn the "07 losses. I am thankful one great guy made it out OK. God Speed Jason![/QUOTE]
    Mystical Power

Comment

Working...
    X