Please be Patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please be Patient

We all know that those of you who have ordered calendars have been patiently waiting. Here is the latest status. The remaining shipment of calendars, which we were suppose to have, in our hands during Reno is going thru customs at Long Beach, CA. They will be loaded onto a truck this week and in our hands before the end of the week. I apologize for this delay, but we could not control this shipping delay. Be assured, once they arrive Wayne will have them immediately, and they will be shipped to those who have already placed orders.
    The volume of copies that were sold at Reno this year was a huge success as they were sold out before the gates opened on Sunday. Once the remainder of the order arrives, that will be it for this years edition of Legacy of Speed calendars. If you have not ordered your copy I would recommend you do so or risk losing out on this series. This delay on the remaining shipment is not helping matters as we have many orders to fill. Your patience and understanding will help greatly in getting thru this. Believe me when I say if we could get them here ANY faster, we would. Be assured, those orders already placed WILL be filled. Thank you for your support. We are already working on the 2009 edition, and are targeting a delivery date of late June or early July of 2008.

Dave

Re: Please be Patient

Thanks Dave

Great news.................TOM

Comment

Re: Please be Patient

Thanks Dave!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X