Voodoo Address (Need to shop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Address (Need to shop)

Hello folks. Forgot to ask. Anyone know a email or post mail address for the Voodoo Team?
    Need another Head Visor. My husband and I both bought Voodoo ’stuff’ (lots of racers stuff, our show of support) Anyway, now in trouble. Got home and one of my best friends wants to steal my Visor!!! I asked how could she, being die hard NASCAR but she said she’d make an exception. Thanks guys.
    What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
    Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Re: Voodoo Address (Need to shop)

Originally posted by bajadreamers
    Hello folks. Forgot to ask. Anyone know a email or post mail address for the Voodoo Team?
    Need another Head Visor. My husband and I both bought Voodoo ’stuff’ (lots of racers stuff, our show of support) Anyway, now in trouble. Got home and one of my best friends wants to steal my Visor!!! I asked how could she, being die hard NASCAR but she said she’d make an exception. Thanks guys.

Comment

Contact me at emb@crystalclearlogos.com and I will get you the visor. Also, you can call 1-800-755-0377 and talk to Lynn.

Dan Schmidt

Comment

Thanks Folks, I had tried the Voodooairracing. Maybe not quite home and updated yet.
        What part of 'Air Race FAN-atic' do you not understand?
        Like the chips - You can't attend just one!

Comment

Working...
        X