spitfire almost Oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spitfire almost Oops

Hello all I was on one of those youtube like site and saw what thay called stuntplane oops it looked like a spitfire to me with a 5 blade prop in metal finish,it was doing a loop and ran out of airspace real fast.the only way it didn't hit the prop was dragging the tail and if it had a scoop on the bottom it was full of stuff,the pilot need a change of flight suit after that one,has anyone else seen this???the announcer was speaking english and it was a looked overcast day,It's on mental funk #50 I think just wondering if anybody knows who's plane it was and did thay every get the smell out it looked real scary,thay did a roll out after like nothing happened.how you get balls that big in a plane still inpress me,thanks all I don't even know how old the footage is ?

Re: spitfire almost Oops

Hey its #30 on the main thing still go yeiks every time

Comment

links?

Comment

It was a Yak 9 at an airshow several years ago. It's been discussed heavily on WIX (Warbird Information Exchange). And yes, it was indeed a close call.

Gary

Comment

that maybe ??
          W.Hughes

Comment

that yak was REAL close
            here is another real close 1
            L29 blízko střetu se zemí, chybí jednotky metru.
            Last edited by Section3guy; 09-26-2007, 08:50 PM.
            www.renosection3.com

Comment

yikes, the pucker factor was pretty high sitting in a chair watching it, hard to imagine how the pilots were feeling after that. A good stiff shot of something would be required!

Comment

Working...
              X