Shutterbugs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutterbugs...

I was hoping all you "Shutterbugs" would have done some posting of Picts from your digitals by now....
    Rhino Jr.
    WWW.Unlimitedair.com
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Photos

I'll have a bunch of my stuff up maybe tonight, but definitely by Saturday night. I'll give the URL when they are up. I'm no pro, but I'm sure everyone will enjoy them.

Comment

Re: Shutterbugs...

Originally posted by rwflyboy
      I was hoping all you "Shutterbugs" would have done some posting of Picts from your digitals by now....
      Rhino Jr.
      WWW.Unlimitedair.com
      Hi RhinoJR, the ball is in my court since most of the images went up with me on my digital wallet and laptop. I'm having extreme hard drive space problems, bought a new, larger unit for my desktop and have had some problems getting it installed (need more power supply)

We're going to not rush it this year since we have so many images from so many different photographers, including those from Dominique and Olivier from France, Neal and Birgitta from Canada, Mike Gallagher from Reno, all of which are in film format. Not to mention a rising star, Naomi West, who exhibited extreme talent this year when we sent her out with our (then) spare D1. She was there covering Nick Macey for the Klamath Falls newspaper but she also pointed her camera at whatever flew by and she did fantastic work..

We want to categorize each phtographer this time and feature their works in the best way possible to get the exposure they deserve for their works.

All of the above and, Wayne usually dies for about three to five days after Reno where I get an average 3-4 hrs sleep daily. This year was worse than most and I'm actually physically taking 24 hrs off deliberatly to get my thoughts and actions collected..

There is another thing that kept us from covering Reno in the usual manner and it is one of those "for the greater good" things.. Nellis AFB is having a great show this year and they are featuring Air Racing as second billing to the T-Birds.. pretty cool stuff! We were tasked to help promote this event and we feel it is to the benefit of everyone who every pushed a throttle in anger that we do our level best to help make this happen. The project has taken much more time than we ever expected however, with us only clearing our plate with them for the week at Reno well into Thursday of race week.. all in all, a very tough week for us this time round!

So.. stay tuned, you'll not be disappointed, there are an ungodly amount of images sitting on my laptop.. in the range of 7 gigs of images.. each one is about one meg on average.. that would indicate that we have something like 7000 or more images to sort through to find the best of the best.

<phew> I'm off to Fry's to buy what is needed to hook up this drive, switch a couple of other drives to master/slave from being all masters to free a slot on the motherboard to make the connection and then... <breathing a sigh of relief> off to the Beautiful Oregon Coastline for 24 hrs of R&R..

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

R &amp; R

I hope you enjoy your R & R!!! Who knows maybe something "Risky" may show up in Vegas with a "Bad Attitude"

Rhino Jr.
        Randy Rheinschild
        www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Re: R &amp; R

Originally posted by rwflyboy
          I hope you enjoy your R & R!!! Who knows maybe something "Risky" may show up in Vegas with a "Bad Attitude"

Rhino Jr.
          www.Unlimitedair.com
          At last word from your Bro.. he was a "I'm interested" and we did get a "head shot" of him and "Risky" for the proggy.. Understandably, the pace down there is frantic right now and I do not get daily updates on who is coming, if anyone even knows as of yet.. I do know that Riff Raff is on the ground at Nellis awaiting the event, The Firefly is there for a static display also... Beyond that, we're in the dark totally on who is coming as far as the "renoites"..

We'll be putting the schedule updates as we get them up on http://nellisairshow.com and http://nellisairshow.org (same website) so that will be the best place to keep track..

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

shutterbug pics

I've got a few pics posted at

more to come..

Comment

Working...
            X