Precious Metal Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Metal Jacket

I saw these jackets here on AAFO and went to go buy them...but they had no idea what I was talking about:

I did however buy a really nice one from them with the airplane on the back. I was really hoping I could have found the one with the beige sleeves and the number 38 on it.

Does anyone know why they were not there?

G

Will Check With Team

Unknown as to why the jackets weren't there...will check with the Team and see what we can find out.

Comment

those jackets you are referring to were made up by John and
      Daphne Grace. The denim jacket witht the tan sleeves. There was some confusion with the jackets and John ended up not bringing them.. However, they were talking about putting up on their own website to sell. Try daphne@aerowear.com. Don't know what the outcome on the jacket will be, but give this a shot. Mike Gallagher
      MG

Comment

already shot the wad...

Originally posted by racersedge
        those jackets you are referring to were made up by John and
        Daphne Grace. The denim jacket witht the tan sleeves. There was some confusion with the jackets and John ended up not bringing them.. However, they were talking about putting up on their own website to sell. Try daphne@aerowear.com. Don't know what the outcome on the jacket will be, but give this a shot. Mike Gallagher
        Well...I am not disappointed by what I got...but I already spent the $95...and the jacket I got is beautiful. I was just expecting something else based on what I saw. I have no regrets with my purchase. The quality is amazing...I HAD to get it.

Glenn

Comment

Working...
        X