2008 Calendar Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Calendar Update

Sent out 31 Calendars today... We were expecting to get the "surplus" from the RARA sales to bring back with us from Reno to complete orders already placed.. guess what.. they (RARA) SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're currently behind by about 50 calendars ... also we have several 2007 calendar orders "outstanding".. All are expected to be shipped up here soon so we can continue getting them out to you..

This is important......

What we finally do manage to get will be the absolute end of the 2008 run, the ONLY place you can get them will be here at AAFO.COM...

So, once again, "just in time for Christmas".. GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!

Orders will be shipped "first come, first served".. when we run out, we will refund all orders that come in beyond the supply we finally wind up with.. Best way to ensure getting one is GET YOUR ORDER IN FIRST!

Many thanks for your response on this project! Your support will allow the calendar producers to continue this tradition into the future!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: 2008 Calendar Update

Sweet i got my shipping notice email. Thanks for selling these to us Wayne. Cant wait to hang it on the wall.
    a&p

Comment

Re: 2008 Calendar Update

Wayne, I bought mine at the Air Races (sorry) and it is better than last year. Good job!!!

WRL

Comment

Working...
      X