Thanks to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all

Thanks to all that post on the boards it is so cool as to all the information thats get posted I have been lurking here since the site started and it's fun to watch as the year winds up to Reno and how tense it gets here and how after the race it really slows for awhile I really want to thank the photogs for the pics for those of us that can't make it every year to the race but it is hard to decide on which pic to use as wallpaper and finally THANK YOU John, Tom, Will and the other pilots for your time on the site to answer questions about the race and there aircraft it is great to hear what it is like to push one of those great aircraft around the pylons and what goes on durning the race I have been going to the races since the seventies and no longer have a clear cut favorite it's great to see you all out there I cheer for you all.

Re: Thanks to all

I second that motion,I also don't have a favorite in the unlimiteds as they are all champions.Lets not forget that it was Lyle Shelton that brought the "Bear" out first. The same for "Tiger" with "Dago Red". They are both examples of what air racing is all about.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

I agree, thanks to all the teams and people behind the scenes that make it happen. Without them, we wouldn't have THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mustang5151
        THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I thought that was the Circus... sorry, I'll go back to my hole now
        Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
        My Photos
        My Ride

Comment

And thats different how?...

Jerry Beck II
          Director of Photography
          1st. Asst. Director
          Thunder Over Reno