Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, that is what I said.......

After a week like this..

Wayne, you need some time away from the "self important - I know what I am talking about... "fans" " --and get away from this message board for a while... Yep, ain't worth the "pain and suffering" to comb through the "propwash" and what to keep up I think those that truly know that you and what you "ACTUALLY" do for the www.aafo.com site would not have an issue if the message board was FROZE right where it is until you FEEL like coming back to allow posts to be uploaded and that is when you feel you have time to look at them before they go up there.... Anyways, Here's to Wayne and to what he does and doing it right ....I have enjoyed knowing Wayne and know him to "he would be there, even if it was your fault for putting your car in the ditch at 3am..." And if you don't where this comes from, you may be the one it's about.

Yep, Wayne .... you want to walk away for this....I will help do what ya need to save your sanity. To the others who like putting stuff up for reaction sake.... you may not like the reaction the "GOD MODERATOR" gives you, but after all... he created this board and when he has had enough, he'll take it back and go on to a better things in his life with little regret....

{note to Wayne, if ya want to pull this.. that's cool...just know after reading your email to me this morning...someone has to tell the "Fans" here that they need a good poke in the eye. }
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Re: Yep, that is what I said.......

He's right, you know. A little R&R couldn't hurt.

I want to extend my thanks to Wayne for keeping this board up for those of us who dearly love the sport of air racing, and for giving us a place to share our thoughts. Here's to you, Wayne!!

Comment

Well-informed "fans" are what our sport needs to keep the sport alive. This board is wonderful for its Grounding of misinformation with informed rebuttal by informed individuals who cap the sometimes hysterical "propwash" with facts. If You want to "Take a Break" thats Cool, but I think when you've got guys like Matt Jackson, Sherman Smoot, Rhino, etc., backing you up you have nothing to worry about. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, Thank You...D.

Comment

Wayne...

Thanks for all you have done.

NOW GO GET A BEER AND GET A NAP, MAN!

Cheers!
        Jerry Beck II
        Director of Photography
        1st. Asst. Director
        Thunder Over Reno

Comment

HEy, if it weren't for all the bad info, we wouldn't be able to appreciate the good stuff as much...

Wayne...You rock!

Comment

**snif**

You like me.... you really like me....

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X