Hey all , new member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all , new member here

Sup guys, Ryan from fencecheck.com sent me over this way. I love air racing and the 07 races at reno were amazing and very tragic. I think I am getting into the position where i would like to compete next year in maybe the biplane class. any advice or pointers would be great.

Mark
    CFI/CFII/MEI
    www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com
    www.InvertedCast.com - InvertedCast, The All Aviation Podcast!

Re: Hey all , new member here

Hey Mark! Welcome to the website. I am a new member also and I am looking to join a pit crew for 2008. (See my posting about 9 previous to yours.) If you do compete, keep me in mind for your pit. BTW I live in Scottsdale, AZ.

AZSteve

Comment

Glad to see you over here Mark! You will like these guys, lots of knowledge and great personalties

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!
        My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Hey Mark -

Glad to see you on this board too!
          John Smutny

Comment

Originally posted by Inverted
            Sup guys, Ryan from fencecheck.com sent me over this way. I love air racing and the 07 races at reno were amazing and very tragic. I think I am getting into the position where i would like to compete next year in maybe the biplane class. any advice or pointers would be great.

Mark
            Looks from your photo like you probably already have an airplane, so you need to go to PRS (rookie school) in June and learn how to race, and then you'll be ready to go in September. Of course there are a couple more details in between now and then...

PM me and I can fill you in on the details.

Jeff
            Jeff Lo
            Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
            Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

Working...
            X