Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to Brad Morehouse by RCoulter

Dear Forum Members,

I am trying to get permission to print a picture submitted by RCoulter, Blue Skies
    Brad Morehouse
    To display in the Afton FBO that Brad owned as well as a copy to his wife Leslie. A hi res copy would be very appreciated.

Brad was a good friend and fellow aviator, we flew formation together and enjoyed sharing our passion for jets. As he always said "In Thrust We Trust." He will be missed, his last words to me were "The fasted motor sport on earth" as he grinned walking to Dino Juice. Brad's goal was to be the fastest L-39 in the field.

Warm Regards

John Kezele
    Director
    Classic Jet Aircraft Association

Re: Tribute to Brad Morehouse by RCoulter

Originally posted by JKezele
    Dear Forum Members,

I am trying to get permission to print a picture submitted by RCoulter, Blue Skies
    Brad Morehouse
    To display in the Afton FBO that Brad owned as well as a copy to his wife Leslie. A hi res copy would be very appreciated.

Brad was a good friend and fellow aviator, we flew formation together and enjoyed sharing our passion for jets. As he always said "In Thrust We Trust." He will be missed, his last words to me were "The fasted motor sport on earth" as he grinned walking to Dino Juice. Brad's goal was to be the fastest L-39 in the field.

Warm Regards

John Kezele
    Director
    Classic Jet Aircraft Association
    Sure, I will PM you after this reply

edit:You have PM'ing turned off, so just tell me the exact size you need and I will gladly help out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dash
      I don't think I posted earlier, but that was a nice tribute RCoulter!
      Thank you, it is not "Victor"() quality, but I thought it worked

Comment

I am sorry that I forgot to activate the email option.

Feel free to email me at

jkezele@juno.com

I noticed that the photo was 800x600, and I am not sure what size the original is. I was concerned that I would lose some details if I resized the picture. I would like to have a picture on the FBO wall approx 16" high by 20" wide, 11 x 17 will work too. For Leslie a 5" x 7"
        I am not an expert at photography so I will leave it up to you as to the proper size to send.

Thank you again for your help.

John

PS here is a picture when Brad and flew a demo at Hill 06

Comment

Thanks for your help. I checked and should get emails but here is my email

jkezele@juno.com

As for sizes I am not a photography expert so your help is appreciated. I was concerned that 800 x 600 would not enlarge well with out decreasing the quality.

5" x 7" for his wife 11" x 15" or something simular in size for the FBO

John

Comment

I don't know how I missed your new posts, but I emailed you...

Comment

I too would like a copy- i am brad's daughter in law and i know for certain that his children would like a copy of that photo. my husband brad jr and my sister in law jenny. He was a great man and will live in our hearts forever- great men do great things!!!! If you need more info please let me know!
              thanks for doing this it means a great deal to all of us!

Comment

Working...
              X