Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few from Sunday...

Hello from Reno...

GRATS to the 'Rare Bear' team...they really pulled one out. I've got lots of photos, but it's late...working on a 20 hour day. But that's nothing compared to the men and women that worked hard to bring us some of the best racing I've ever seen.

I want to thank everyone that I got to meet this year, but a few deserve a special thanks. Annie, Clyde, and their pilot John and his wife...thank you so much for everything. You helped make this year special for both Cheryl and myself.

Team 'Rear Bear'...I just can't say enough about you all, and it's all good. You've all been great, and I thank you with all of my heart for everything.

There are more to thank...but there just isn't time or room for that tonight.

As I ponder the 'Bear's' return, I am reminded of the 3 men that did not return from this years racing. And also the lucky young man that survived a crash. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to one and all.

Lonnie
    Attached Files

Re: A few from Sunday...

A few more of the winners...

Lonnie
    Attached Files

Comment

sorry for a few of them being poo its the best i can do with my point and shoot
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

Great shots...

It saddens me to say that at this point...I think I was a little too busy cheering on the 'Bear' to get but just a photo or two off the Gold racers in the air. I'm checking my film shots now...

Lonnie

Comment

Wow!
          I am really glad that saturday and sunday were tragedy free. How about that little Yak... 2nd in the big race..
          jimbo

Comment

I would post pictures but I put the camera away for sunday's Gold.

Jarrod

Comment

Working...
            X