Special Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Thanks

To everyone out there this week, thank you for your time and passion. If i forget someone I am sorry as it is not intentional.

Ben - You da man buddy, although those odds were for sure in my sons favor See you next year and good luck with your fury's........I do owe you a beer or something simular for the odds you paid off my sons with today

Six Pack - My son felt like he was part of the team, you and your team will keep the air races going for years with your love for the sport. Best of luck for future years and thank you for everything.

Merlin, you all tolorated my brother and I all week thanks for the trailor to hang out in. It was great to see you back out in Reno after last year.

Wildcat team - My 7 year old will never forget today.............To bad we can not see his face over the winshield

Bear crew - You guys rock...been following you since I was 7, now my son's are enjoying the same cool treatment i got. My oldest went with you all week (lets call him lego boy so you know who he is), John was always there to answer his questions, Stephanie (sorry if i messed up the spelling) was always willing to talk to us, Mr. Lewis for taking my son under his wings and the great support you have given the bear, and all the crew for always being cool no matter how busy you were....(if any of you are in Reno, ping me as the beers are on me.) When one son is on the wing with you after a great win, and my other son is starting lets go bear chants, I know they will have the same love for the sport and the bear that I do.

Finally, Wayne, thanks for having this site............it is what it is, we all enjoy it and if you can not then the heck with them.
Working...
X