2008 wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 wishlist

1) The Ghost, not waiting for 2009 (a year ending in a nine) sets a new 3km record in August, then arrives at Stead well tested, and ready for frontline Gold action.

2) Dago Red returns to Reno thirsty for another Gold trophy.

3) Precious Metal is bought by Jet racer Lee Griffin who has new modifications for the popular racer.

4) Furias returns with a new owner, paint scheme, and vows to go after its 4360 cousin.

5) Two new Thunder Mustang racers, both with superchargers, and one flown by hired gun John Parker come eager to break the 400 barrier. John debuts to the public a new Thunder Mustang racer with big sponsor he is building for 2009 with racing canopy, wing mods, and other still secret stuff.

6) Three more NXT's and an all new radical Supersport racer design which has debuted at Sun 'n Fun and sold five kits by Oshkosh time, are entered and show up ready for Reno.

7) I save enough money and vacation time so I don't miss any of this.

Re: 2008 wishlist

#8 - It is a safe and no one has so much as a hickup.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee
      #8 - It is a safe and no one has so much as a hickup.
      Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowell
        1)
        2) Dago Red returns to Reno thirsty for another Gold trophy.
        Amen to that. Not to take anything away from Bear, 232, Strega, and the others but ISTM that everyone runs faster when Dago Red is around and running well. Bear's average speed this year was clearly just enough to keep ahead of the big 4360 chopping at its tail once 232 was out of the picture. Don't get me wrong, thats exactly as it should be- no sense in pushing any harder than necessary. But DANG I miss seeing numbers in the 490s!!!

And yes- I'd rather see a bunch of blown engines than one more accident. That goes without saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigger Al
          Amen to that.
          ditto

Comment

yes to dago and yes to accident free
            www.renosection3.com

Comment

How about 3 fast Merlins & 3 fast radials, ....all running their full potential to a close finish in the gold!
              WooHoo! The sight & sound of that!

Comment

Working...
              X