Steadfast-The little plane that could

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steadfast-The little plane that could

After several trials and tribulations, the Steadfast crew has done a remarkable job of getting the racer ready to do battle. The support from other racers has been unlike anything else I have ever seen in any other sport. The prop is doing what we hoped it would do and it sounds great. Dealing with Will and his crew has been a phenomenal, once in a lifetime opportunity. Keep an eye on these guys! A special thanks to all the support you fans have given, and I really enjoyed talking to the supporters and well wishers in the pit. If you have not already done so, come by and buy a t-shirt and fly the Steadfast colors. Today is the first race, and Will will be work his magic. More to come,,,,

Wayne
    Aero Union Propeller Services

Re: Steadfast-The little plane that could

I stopped by the pit today and lent a little hand. I have to say that this is one of the most progressive and professional crews out there. Lots of these teams are crewed by hard-core safety-minded people. This crew has something more: a willingness to experiment and be honest about what each step is really supposed to tell us.

It's rocket science... Not rocket art.
    Eric Ahlstrom

Comment

Great to see you posting here Wayne and thanks for your support of a great team!

Comment

Wonderful to see everyone working together... True "sportsmen."
        Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X