Quick Update.. Not Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Update.. Not Complete

OK.. had to put in a couple hours of remote IT duties, then went to dinner with the Parkers and friends so short on time..

As you know by looking at RARA site, Penney and Rare Bear put in a 450 or so.. good.. they don't have to race tomorrow.

Stopped by the pit after dinner, VERY tired crew working arses off.. new carb sitting on cart..

Things are good but something is just not quite right when John comes up on the power.. Cross fingers!

Didn't have a chance to check on Tiger's situation..

Button went out and after a couple laps, had a pretty squirrely turn to final and an even more exciting initial TD and brake application..

That would have been a bummer.. in the show solid, go out to improve position and prang something!! CAREFUL Bob!!

Will Whiteside told me that their vibration problem was solved!

He's smiling, prop is working well, he thanks the fans for their help and we look forward to the new "People's Airplane" to do very well this week!!

OK.. Downloading cards and looking forward to some much needed sleep!!

First press bus out is at 7:00.. we'll be on it, Warlock party, and Bear party tomorrow night.. err..

Updates tomrorow unlikely.. Movie premier Friday.. err.. updates not likely.... (least not from me!!)

Watch the RARA site for up-to-the-minute hard data.. bang it around here!

Enjoy!!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Quick Update.. Not Complete

Thanks Wayne for the update from the ramp, very much appreciated for those of us who won't be there until the weekend.

Hopefully everyone is still flying, and we get to see all of the heavy hitters on Sunday afternoon. Sorry to hear about the Bear's problems, keeping my fingers crossed that they can get her up to full power. I also heard that Strega had the bonnet off all day yesterday searching for possible electrical gremlins, not the news I was hoping for as it brings back too many memories of Tiger's 2006. Take it easy the next few days Tiger and Bob Button - we need to see those Merlins hummin' on Sunday.

Can't wait to be on the field on Saturday am. Go Dreadnought, Czech Mate, Precious Metal, and the other Gold Sea Furies

Comment

Working...
    X