Riff Raff & Fury question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riff Raff & Fury question?

Riff Raff is Qualified with ,,,Keenum, Mike and right under that ,,,Gibson, Robert (Hoot) is also Qualified in Riff Raff,,,,,Then ,,,Ezell, Nelson is Qualified in Fury then down at the bottom of the page,,,,Pardue, Howard has yet to Qualify in Fury,,,,Can someone please tell me how this works, or what the deal is about Qualifying 2 pilots in the same plane? Thanks for any help you all can give me.

Re: Riff Raff & Fury question?

It allows the pilots to maintain their race pilot currency with RARA. I'm not exactly sure how many years you can layoff nowadays, but in years past it was every other year... so you could miss 1 year without flying at Reno and you wouldn't have to jump through any hoops if you wanted to fly next year. So both Keenum & Hoot can fly in the races for the next 2 years without having to go through the PRS. HTH
    Mark K....

Comment

On the RARA site, when they list the same airplane in the heat twice, does this mean they don't know who was flying that heat?

Comment

Originally posted by number17fan
        On the RARA site, when they list the same airplane in the heat twice, does this mean they don't know who was flying that heat?
        I assume your talking about the list of results that have yet to be posted, showing the same aircraft twice with two different pilots. You are correct, at the time the list was compiled (or what is refered to as "pairings" for a sepecific race) that the pilot for that race has yet to be determined. When the results are final, then the list is corrected to show who flew - and the second listing dropped.
        Mark K....

Comment

Thanks Cobra
          Yes, that was my question.

Comment

Working...
          X