Photo of Qual Board Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of Qual Board Please

Someone please take a picture of the qual board on the way out and post. Please.....

Re: Photo of Qual Board Please

From Monday evening
    Attached Files
    Jan

http://www.AirRace.info = http://www.airrace.de

Comment

Thanks!

Jarrod

Comment

Thanks so much!

I see that the Bear and Strega haven't qualified yet.
        Should get more interesting after they do!

Comment

A couple of observations after a quick glance at yesterday's Unlimited Qual board.

Czech Mate at her usual place around 440 mph, give or take 5 mph.

I think that's the fastest Voodoo has gone in a long time (almost 450 mph!) certainly the fastest time with the stock canopy.

Dreadnought at 450 mph (and the sun came up again today, lol)

It looks like the three Sea Furies (Riff Raff, Fury, and Spirit of Texas, all within 1 or 2 mph of each other!) will be flying in formation all week long.

Nice to see Precious Metal at over 400 mph, but why do I always think that this plane should be going faster?

Can't wait to see where the Bear and Strega will slot in. My prediction: Rare Bear at 470 mph and Strega at 455 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by KB Adkins
            A couple of observations after a quick glance at yesterday's Unlimited Qual board.

Czech Mate at her usual place around 440 mph, give or take 5 mph.

I think that's the fastest Voodoo has gone in a long time (almost 450 mph!) certainly the fastest time with the stock canopy.

Dreadnought at 450 mph (and the sun came up again today, lol)

It looks like the three Sea Furies (Riff Raff, Fury, and Spirit of Texas, all within 1 or 2 mph of each other!) will be flying in formation all week long.

Nice to see Precious Metal at over 400 mph, but why do I always think that this plane should be going faster?

Can't wait to see where the Bear and Strega will slot in. My prediction: Rare Bear at 470 mph and Strega at 455 mph.
            Me thinks you're right about PM...I can't help but believe that this bird can fly faster...by at least another +50mph.

Lonnie

Comment

Originally posted by KB Adkins
              He probably doesn't want to make the (potential) investment in another engine. It is kind of funny though, the plane is clearly set up for speed, and it is probably a lot easier to find a replacement Griffon than a Merlin! Besides, it would be nice to know what those props sound like at 450+

Comment

Originally posted by aircooled
                Besides, it would be nice to know what those props sound like at 450+
                Prolly a lot like MAII, one of the best-sounding Unlimiteds EVAR!
                _________
                -Matt
                Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Working...
                X