RACE 13 LIGHTING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACE 13 LIGHTING

Is this for real Nelson Ezell is flying White Lighting and qualifing at 433, if this is the case any pics?

Re: RACE 13 LIGHTING

Damn it really IS "silly season."
    _________
    -Matt
    Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Wow, wait, back up the truck.... So there are 2 P38s there? They got White Lightning done in time for the races? Last I saw they were a long way from flying. If this is true, thats a pretty good qualifying speed for a basically stock P38. I need to see pictures of this. I think someone is pulling our legs here.

Will

Comment

Yeah.....and I hand timed Air Bisquit at 475....

Comment

Look at this website it doesn't say anything about the airplane being done!

Comment

Originally posted by Dash
            That's nothing, a certain red fury unofficially became the first piston aircraft to exceed mach 1 in level flight today. Those turns must have been like 8 G's!

I heard the boom all the way in truckee.

Comment

Race 13 is Howard's Sea Fury btw, not White Lightning. Nelson is drivng, and did qualify it today. Oh and that boom you heard during 232's qual lap was the aircraft crapping itself in anticipation of Bear's upcoming lap.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5
                Race 13 is Howard's Sea Fury btw, not White Lightning. Nelson is drivng, and did qualify it today. Oh and that boom you heard during 232's qual lap was the aircraft crapping itself in anticipation of Bear's upcoming lap.

roflmao
                Who is left to qualify tomorrow?
                I leave at 5am here, should be there by 630am.

Comment

I knew it was to good to be true! Earlier the RARA site was showing Nelson flying p38L, Lightning but now they don't even show a list of the entries. Thanks RARA.
                  So now I'm waiting for team Sani-hut with their P82 and unknown ace pilot (Ben Dover) to set fastest qualifying time of the week.

Comment

Careful, that Ben Dover guy is pretty crafty. He was a major player in the buying of titanium from the Russians for a certain very fast spy plane back in the 60s. The company's logo just happens to be a skunk.

Will

Comment

I heard Sani-hut brought in a ringer by the name of whof arted.

Suposidly Whof arted has introduced the team to a new type of fuel, to be used along with the nitro system.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5
                        Stop by BearCave when BEAR light is on.. Crew will buy you a brew!

Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR
                          Wow, wait, back up the truck.... So there are 2 P38s there? They got White Lightning done in time for the races? Last I saw they were a long way from flying. If this is true, thats a pretty good qualifying speed for a basically stock P38. I need to see pictures of this. I think someone is pulling our legs here.

Will

A green Sea Fury from Breckenridge has been wearing the number "13" in addition to its own number ever since the P-38's accident. Its Howard's Fury, not the P-38.

Comment

I thought that the Sani-Hut team was only there to fly around and clean up after everyone crapped themselves watching the Bear qualify.

Comment

You sure that "boom" wasn't just Wayne passing gas???

Comment

Working...
                              X