Qual speeds anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qual speeds anyone?

Can somebody check the NAG trailer or the board on the wall in the Formula/Bipe hangar for some qual speeds?

Formula One, Sport, and Unlimiteds are what I am most after but I'll take whatever you got.

Re: Qual speeds anyone?

Nothing posted at the NAG shack yet. Voodoo, SOT, Fury, Merlins Magic and Pops all took the clock in the early session.

Voodoo put in a pretty nice time I understand. Not sure what the official was, but the hand timing guys had it in the low 450's-ish.

Fury also had a lap a couple seconds better than last year, and sounds a little meaner than before perhaps. Apparently HP's bearcat is not faring as well. Maydayed and got towed in with some dark streaks that did not look like oil

Second session starts in about 30 minutes. Today will be my only update this year, (via phone from brother in Reno) I am heading out of columbus tomorrow to join him for the week
    ~Jim

Comment

Just to to be clear, in the above post the mention of "Fury" is Howard's Fury, race #13 not September Fury
      ~Jim

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Jim I was thinking SF a couple of seconds faster than last year....holysh......
        Red
        chanting...400+

Comment

Off the boards...

September Fury: 472.846
          Dreadnought: 451.385
          Voodoo: 448.948
          Czechmate: 437.883
          Fury (#13) 433.834, HP's Sea Fury, Nelson flying
          Spirit of Texas: 433.526
          Riff Raff: 431.384

Other notables...
          Precious Metal: 401.209
          Steadfast 381.3

Not on the boards...
          Rare Bear getting attention, test hopped late in the day.
          Strega put in a nice lap in the 1:09 range timewise, (440's) but did not call the clock

That's all from me for this year, will be in Reno in 25 hours...
          ~Jim

Comment

Working...
          X