qual times and tor premier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qual times and tor premier?

i have to work till 2:30 or so i was wondering what times the unlimiteds go up to qualify on the second round?
    TOR showing were is that going on again
    www.renosection3.com

Re: qual times and tor premier?

The TOR premier will be held at the Grand Sierra Resort (the old Reno Hilton) at 7pm or 7:30pm (not sure on the exact time yet). The showing should be be in the Grand Ballroom.

Comment

Originally posted by TOR_Film_Guy
      The TOR premier will be held at the Grand Sierra Resort (the old Reno Hilton) at 7pm or 7:30pm (not sure on the exact time yet). The showing should be be in the Grand Ballroom.
      So where do we get advanve tickets at? I really want to be there

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
        So where do we get advanve tickets at? I really want to be there

Bob
        Spoke with the "HeadTicketHead" tonight.. "final" discussion on distro of tickets was to take place tonight or tomorrow so an official announcement can be made..

It is "looking" like it is going to be a pre-"sellout".. but..

Hang in there..

There's going to be a bunch of tickets floating around..

Personally, I'd love to see a "second" showing right after first to accommodate anyone who didn't get a seat for the "first" showing..

Anyway.. this is all "spew" till final count is done and what can be done is figured out..

Stay tuned here and thunderoverreno.com PROMISE, as soon as I get word, I'll get it up here and "there"..

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne, I will be there at the races by 6am, after I get set up I will drop by the warlock pit for updates, Thanks for the update.

Bob
          Last edited by Bob; 09-11-2007, 04:37 AM. Reason: not enough coffee

Comment

Working...
          X