First racers appear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First racers appear!

Buzzed by a Sea Fury and then two L-39's today. Sorry but the Sea Fury caught me off guard and blew past before I could ID it. I thought it had red wings and a white fuselage! Hope it's who I think it is.
    Tony

Re: First racers appear!

Yea I saw a few planes flying overhead I am going to be hanging out up at 4SD today for a bit

Comment

and and and?????
      _________
      -Matt
      Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Lots of folks showed up today. We had a bit of a late start and the Pops team came in together just as we arrived.
        Strega did a sweet pass before coming in this morning, as did the beloved Air Biscuit.
        Glacier Girl arrived and caused quite a stir on the ramp. She looks fabulous sitting in the pits. If only she would turn a pylon or two!!
        The Bear did a run up not long after GG arrived. Riffer was on the ramp a good part of the day, ran up but did not fly while we were there. PM was out there this afternoon too.
        I had a tour of the new Warlock trailer - it looks great, as does Warlock.
        Race 57 arrived and sounds and looks awesome as always.
        So much more but apparently we are leaving for dinner.....Czech Mate, Miss A, Steadfast, ok really have to go......

Comment

Working...
        X