Public THANK YOU to Presious Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public THANK YOU to Presious Metal

Well gang, the races are over for 2002. So I want to take this time to say Thanks to Ron Buccarelli, Dave Vorsas and also to Dave Berry for giving me the opportunity of a life time (in my opinion) to be a crew member of Precious Metal. This meant being an official airplane polisher and team photographer. For the first since my first visit to the races in 1964,, I got to see from the "inside" how a team actually prepares for a race. Until now, I never truly appreciated what goes on in the pits. I can honestly say that the team of Precious Metal is truly a FIRST class act. So again, Thanks guys for asking me to be a part of your team. I will never forget this time. And also, Thanks to Mark Daniels for making this possible for me..

Mike Gallagher
    AAFO.com
    MG

Hey!!

What about me? I had to put up with you all week!! ..."as if" I didn't have enough to do!! Geesh!!

-GriffonGirl

Comment

You???????????????????? I didn't even get a good bye from you, let alone a hug.. You gave Dave B. a hug, but not me...... I thot you were leaving later than what you said you were going too... BTW,,, how is your "son"???????? MG.
      MG

Comment

Oops!

Sorry, guess you were still out ridin the bus when I left, figured I'd better get a movin'...very long drive home! Brin 'daughter' seems to be doing fine right now. Have a vet appt. first thing Monday morning to have her checked out. The boy dog is doin just fine, glad to see his 'mom'...heheh

It's so good to be back in the 'dog' house!!

Comment

Ron's certainly a nice guy. We met him at PRS and chatted a little at Reno this year. I can only imagine that his personality is reflected in the crew.

Michael
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X