Darwin Award Winners....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin Award Winners....

Something to take the attention off B/T.....

Possible the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.....

Re: Darwin Award Winners....

. . . maybe they mistakenly thought they were on the "Ice Road Truckers" ice road we all screw up sometimes.

Comment

That is what I call stress! My brother was screwing around on the beach in bear lake and got his jeep stuck in the mud. We took our big tractor over to pull him out and my brother backed that into the mud thinking it was invincable and got that buried. After the huge rain and lightning storm was through we got the neighbor with his 6 wheel drive dually tractor to come and pull us out. I hate that feeling......
      My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

2 weeks ago we went to the local lake Lahontain. You can drive right down to the beach and camp on the water. Got an F-250 4wd towing a 30' 5th wheel buried to the frame in the sand. It's not set up for sand I now realize...
        Embarassing was the fact that a friend helped pull me out, with a Land Rover Discovery. Humiliating.
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Go to Pismo and you see Motorhomes, 5th wheels being pulled by 4x4 and 4x4 latched to them all stuck in the sand.
          Boyd Coddington shop builds some beautiful cars, but watching American Hotrod crew at work sometimes, is really embarrassing...........I know if I had a shop crew like that, I sure wouldn't want it to be shown on TV. Seems like every week someone is quitting, and everyone is always arguing..........oh well, I guess makes for good TV. Personally I'd rather watch a good craftsman at work.
          Brian

PS......I wonder if the tree huggers, made them repair their divots?

Comment

wow, what idiots... We get American Hotrod here in NZ on Discovery, any time ive watched it, Boyd is yelling at someone, then they quit, id hate to work there, plus, i dont even think he is that good at building cars, 90% of what he does is bondo and filler with maybe a little body work, thats not craftsmanship, thats lazyness.
            I'd rather watch overhauln, at least they are craftsman and skilled because they actually make things and replace panels with steel and dont put so much body filler in them that they weigh 300lbs more, plus its funny to watch American Hotrod, and then see the same guys 1hr later on overhauln, and on overhauln they look like they enjoy their jobs......
            race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Working...
            X