Giants of history fly in lelystad airport the netherlands 1 september 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants of history fly in lelystad airport the netherlands 1 september 2007

Here are my pics of the giants of history fly in whit a couple of pics of a p51 d mustang and lots of pictures of a supermarine spitfire and other warbirds

Here are most pics i have have not uploaded them all.
    Giants of history fly in 1 september 2007

Re: Giants of history fly in lelystad airport the netherlands 1 september 2007

Cool photographs! I've never seen a 'stoof' painted in KLM colors! The P2V is a ship from my youth!!! Thanks for sharing....
    Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Originally posted by SpinB
      Cool photographs! I've never seen a 'stoof' painted in KLM colors! The P2V is a ship from my youth!!! Thanks for sharing....
      The spitfire and the p51 are my favorites.

Comment

I am just down the road from you Merlin. Can you please let me if there are any other airshows in the area. I know since the Ramstein accident there isnt many "flying" airshows around here.

Comment

Re: Giants of history fly in lelystad airport the netherlands 1 september 2007 +video

Their will be airshow on den helder airport 15 september 2007
          But i don't kown of their will any ww2 warbirds i hope so.
          Netherlands Offshore Aviation Mainport Luchthaven Historie, faciliteiten, parkeren en algemene informatie. Meer weten? Klik hier Vluchtinformatie Vluchtinformatie voor piloten en passagiers, rondvluchten en meer. Meer weten? Klik hier Services Gevestigde bedrijven en vestigingsklimaat. Meer weten? Klik hier Luchthaven ontwikkeling Lees hier alles over onze strategie, commerciële kansen, onze rol in de energietransitie en meer.  Meer […]

Video of giants of history
          Pagani productions@giants of history fly aviodrome lelystad 1 september 2007

Comment

All the pics are up

Comment

Working...
            X