X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stead Update...

Hi there all,

Another great day in Stead!!

There was some more activity today, so I decided to share a few of those photos as well. Made new friends today, and got to know some others a little better.

Precious Metal is expecting to take to the air soon...next Saturday.

Blue Thunder had an engine run today, sounded oh so sweet. I've got to get earplugs!!

The Bear crew worked hard all day. Ran the engine, made some adjustments, and ran the engine some more. The high speed taxi test was completed today, and things are looking very good. And no, the Bear did not fly today, but that's ok...with each engine run, they are tweaking on her a little more. When was the last time that the Bear was seen on the runway? Before today that is...?

So much for my September 1st update, it is now September 2nd. Spent 12 hours at 4SD/Stead today, and it was a great time. It was great to meet Stevo and Shawn. I look forward with eager anticipation to the days ahead. I may have to split up the photos, and I will not be able to update the PBase gallery till tomorrow...the sound of thunder is drawing near...

Lonnie
    Attached Files

Stead Update...Part 2

Just a few more photos from the day...took a lot of photos, and it's hard to sort through them for just a few.

Lonnie
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MMPerk; 09-02-2007, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Re: Stead Update...

Shane must be cleaning his hanger.....

Both the T-6 and Electra are out side!!!

Comment

I'm still a newbie when it comes to this forum. However if anyone wants to meet up let me know. I will be by the pylons half of the time and the other half at the RARA hangar. I'm coming up Thursday the 7th to set up before they raise the home pylon.

Jerry
        Radiokaos
        RARA "Radio guy"

Comment

Originally posted by radiokaos
          I'm still a newbie when it comes to this forum. However if anyone wants to meet up let me know. I will be by the pylons half of the time and the other half at the RARA hangar. I'm coming up Thursday the 7th to set up before they raise the home pylon.

Jerry
          Radiokaos
          RARA "Radio guy"

Ok....Rookie..... Hmmmm....what year were you coming up??? LOL

This year Thursday is the 6th.....does your wife know about this?????
          Went Fast, Forgot to Turn Left, Saw God!

Comment

Trust me I have only been there for 3 years working on contract with RARA.

Yes, my wife does know but I don't know how much longer she will be my wife.

I'm stuck working air shows 6 months of out the year...Miramar is next

Comment

i was by the bear hanger bear wasnt home
              it must have been in between engine runs cause i heard no beafy engine
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

it was in the other hanger at avation classics

Comment

Guys where are you staying this year?

Camping, Hotel, or in your car...

Are there going to be any stripper poles set up in one of the hangars?

Comment

Working...
                  X