john d. shaw print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john d. shaw print

if anybody wants it i've got a litho of john d. shaws painting "the unlimiteds" signed by by lyle and tiger and am thinking about selling it on e-bay. it's a cool painting with the bearcat and strega running hard, it's
    hard to tell who is leading. if you look at the spinner on strega you don't see the bearcat. and if you look at the backround you would see tsunami and dreadnought (with a five blade prop.. nobodies perfect). this print was signed by lyle and tiger at the phoenix race in 1996. if i can figure it out i'll post a picture, but i'm afraid it'll be taken out because of copywright issues. otherwise i'm gonna put it on e-bay, i'd hope someone who is, or has been a fan of these aircraft for a long time would end up with it.

Re: john d. shaw print

I might be intrested in your print if you still have it. How much would you take for it? I think I know which print it is, but I'd love to see a photo if you don't mind.
    Drop me a PM when you get a chance.
    Best wishes.

Comment

Re: john d. shaw print

Originally posted by jetsarehard
      if anybody wants it i've got a litho of john d. shaws painting "the unlimiteds" signed by by lyle and tiger and am thinking about selling it on e-bay. it's a cool painting with the bearcat and strega running hard, it's
      hard to tell who is leading. if you look at the spinner on strega you don't see the bearcat. and if you look at the backround you would see tsunami and dreadnought (with a five blade prop.. nobodies perfect). this print was signed by lyle and tiger at the phoenix race in 1996. if i can figure it out i'll post a picture, but i'm afraid it'll be taken out because of copywright issues. otherwise i'm gonna put it on e-bay, i'd hope someone who is, or has been a fan of these aircraft for a long time would end up with it.
      Let me know what you are thinking for the print, or if you put it on epay.

Thanks, flyingsailor

Comment

Working...
      X